Fine Artist

It's all about making
...with a bit of other stuff thrown in.

Monday 21 March 2011

It's been a while

Ages since I last did this, and although this isn't really about art, I thought it was time for an update.  Life has taken over again and I have been enjoying mindless crap, a new job and stuff that I'm not going to bore everyone with here.

I gave up on the Textiles A level - no time and lack of motivation.  Looking forward to starting the History of Art Degree in October though, before I go completely brain dead.

Did a bit of drawing at the weekend.  Nothing of any importance, but it was good to actually do something creative.  Will put pics up when I get a mo.  Funny how you don't think you miss it till you start doing it again.  It just feels right.  Must make the effort to do more.